Monday 24 October 2011

face your word

I meet Anna, i cannot say how happy i was, to see her means so much to me, losing her, like i think i did, that i would never would see her was the worst thing in my life, its more them losing a person that means and meant so much to me, it was losing my best friend!!!!

We talk, we saw each other, and she even help me looking for an apartment, after 3 years of trying i finally found a job in the same city she lives, too late to save our love, i could curse my luck, see the things from a negative side, but i have a new job, a new challenge, i will living in the same place of Anna, i can see her, her child, its a lot to be happy for, its a great gift from life to me!!!

i promise her, i would be her friend, that there wouldn’t be any hidden agenda, that was my word, i saw her for two days, and i was looking for apartments in the two places of the city i knew, the place i lived before and near her place, in fact one of the places i saw was very close to her house, there was no hidden intention in here, but i forgot to see how this look like, how strange that may sound, i know that if would get that house near Anna, she would not even notice i was living there, i would never "casualy" meet her, will only will meet her if she wants, where she wants and when she wants, this is my word, this is who i am, and i will prove her, the junkie is long gone!!!! but i realise, i need to face my word, i need to prove her i am what i say i am, and i need to be extra careful in the first months, not because there is a secret agenda, no, i need to prove and sometimes more them prove that my intentions are the right ones!!! not only you need to be a friend, you need to show that you are a friend, and i told her, please if you have any issues say it on the spot, dont let perceptions cause a problem that there isn’t there.

i am honest, i saw her, and i still feel a little magic inside of me, yes, still smile like mad, i still cherry every moment we have together, but i know, i will not put put any “moves” on her, she see me as a friend, i am her friend, and she is now my FRIEND!!!!! i have one word, i will honor it!!!

i am starting my own life, i will live my own life in there, i will life by my own agenda, i hope to see Anna, like i would hope to see any of my close friends, i hope we can do things together, but i have my life, she have hers, and the future is there to discovered, will our futures crossed again??? i dont know, maybe not, maybe we will be good friends and that is all that it will ever be, but have such a close and great friend is already so great!!!

I have a chance to prove lots of the things i say here, and i will not let Anna down, i will life to prove my words, all i said in here i will honour, and prove her, we can be friends, honest, pure and true friendship!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment