Wednesday 12 October 2011

Time

Time is a friend, an enemy, o cure, a pain, in fact time is all of that and more, with time we start to lose the pain we feel, all pains, physical pain, love, lose, they all slow and fade with time...

but time brings also the memories, bring to the mind the good and bad, but we start to think only about the good things....

i had a lucky break recently in my job area, but its taking a bit more time to happen them i expect, i am starting to be anxious, i am losing my patient, but its under control...i have full control over me now! i am not losing my mind, i am not going to be mad!!!

I changed, i never really plan my future, i always let things happen, never consider what will happen in 4, 5 years, this is over, i now i am planning my future, maybe i am getting old, maybe learn more about life, i have now a plan for my next 4 years, i am hoping that after this lucky break, i will take all chances not to return, i see my future not in here, but in a different job, in a different place!! and instead of waiting to things to happen, to let time just flow, i am now taking from day one the chances to make my life change!!!!

i hope this luck break on the professional side will also lead to a new dawn for my personal side!!! i am not the stressed person i was, i am not the madly focus on one person i was, i am now a normal person, with its issues and strengths, but i am much, much better them i was in august!!! this month and half made a huge difference in me!!! i look back and i am shocked, i was not good, not good at all, for no one, and not even for me!!!!

if you are reading this, and thing there is no hope, that life will never smile at you back, i tell you, and i tell you from the heart, time will make a huge difference, hope is always there, we fail to understand one thing, hope, strengths, happiness are not in others, its in ourselves, we need to look inside of us for hope, for joy, for peace, its here, its in you, in me, in every one of us, we just need to learn how to get it back!!! another person is luxury, and gift, a magic moment, the best reward we can have, but we cannot expect that its the other person that will bring all the things to us, no, its us that need to bring all the best in us!!

If we are a mess, the other part can be there, can be a rock, can provide all the love and support, but cannot make us feel good about ourselves, we need to do this for us, this is another thing time teach me, its us you bring peace and power to ourselves...

time is a ultimate teacher, and i have hope for the future, i am know time is on my side!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment