Wednesday 25 April 2012

Lots of questions!!!

I am in moment with lots of questions in my life, two weeks ago it seens i am moving in the right direction, that life was smiling to me, i am not so sure now!!! this last week was tough, we get greedy, we want a lot, and we want everything now!!! i am telling myself, be patient, to wait, to give time to time!!!

I am facing the question, should start dating other women??? i could, i have a few women who show their interest in going out with me, and this raises a fundamental question, i am being honest and true to myself? in this days most people thinks, hey, its fine, you can go out with other persons, you are not in a relationship, you can take this women to bed, hey, you are a free man...am i a free man??? i am honest??? i love Anna, i love her so much, why should i go out with other persons?

this is the difference between being honest with yourself and be true to your love or just go and follow the crowed, i know that most persons will not understand, they will think i am stupid, but i think when we say, i love, i am honest, we must life by this world, by what you feel its right!!!

I will lose a lot of sex, true, but i am not looking for sex, i am want love, and want to be with Anna, i want to share her life and her bed, i dont want to start having this one night stands, i would not feel right, i would not be honest with what i feel.

You can say, hey, you have no person in your life, you may never get back to Anna, so why you dont take advantage of the situation???? because i have love in my heart, my heart is the place for only one person, and that person is Anna.

when you think life is not going in the direction you want, you say to yourself, now i am free to do what ever i want, let me take a "revenge", let me "show her", and you lose and betray all the things you said you stand for, its in this moments, when life is tough, when you are alone, when you feel losing hope, that you should stand up, that you should look life in the eyes and fight back,and you should say NO, its in the difficult times that you prove yourself!!!! i am honest, i am true to me, i am true to my love!!! is it easy??? no!!!! is this bring you any close to what you want?? maybe no, but you are honest with you, for what you stand for!!! for what you say!!! you keep fighting with a clean mind, with a clean heart!!! we show you we are not when everything is easy, when life is smiling to you, we show out true colours when we are in despair, when our actions seen to be hopeless, is in this moments that we prove to us who we really are!!!

i hurt myself while training, i hurt my leg and arm, different things with one day apart, my leg snap while running, its still in pain, i cannot run now, and the arm while doing deadlifts in the gym!!! but i change my programme and i didnt stop, it hurts, but its like life, we dont stop living, loving because it hurts, we carry on, like exercise, you change, you adapted, you dont stop!!!!

i dont know where i stand towards Anna, i dont know if i am making any progress, if one day we will be together again, the last days left me with lots of questions, i dont know the answer, but i dont stop, i dont change who i am, what i want, i love Anna, full stop!!!! so i can i go and start chasing girls??? i cannot!!! people dont understand this, this think i should try to bring as many girls home as can, to make Anna jealous, to have fun, i could have done that, but i would be a liar, i would be like all the others out there who say one thing, that preach one value, but when its their time, their actions are different them their words!!!

its in the must difficult times that you see the true face, the true character of a person, its not easy, but i am honest to myself!!!!! i am true to the women i love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment