Tuesday 1 May 2012

one day...

One day...how many of us said this??? one day, i will..one day i would...one day...i...we all said milions of times, one day....we make promises, to others, to us...we promise one day....like by magic on day one day all our problems, our fears, our issues would be solved...magic....no....we shouldnt said one day...we shouldnt said one day i will....we should say...today i will, now i will...now i do...its how we live life that makes a difference.

I dont promise things i will not do, i will not say..one day i will be good...no...i will be good....i will buy the lamp....the supermarket...this is the difference...

i dont expect my life to chance one day...i work every day to change it, i dont wait for the day...because that day may never come, we should fight for what we want!!! we should fight for what we feel....there is not logic in this fight, there is no plan....i fight with all my heart, its logical decision, its not a decision that i think, no, its same thing i feel, i must fight, i must be honest with me, i was myself during the last days, what is more important for me???? money??? my job????...no, the must important thing for me is Anna love!! that is the most important thing in my life!! its a simple thing, i am being honest, i am being true, i not hiding behind words behind the cliches, this is the pure and more honest true!!

i did a long slow row in the gym, two hour, it gives you lots of time to think, i was thinking, i could have a bilion euros and my life wouldnt be any better, i could have more material things, but i dont want more material things, i have enough, i have plenty, i want love!! its very simple, it changes the way you see life, i dont longer run after the material things, i dont longer care about the "toys", now i care about love, about being a good person, a person what Anna could be proud!! yes, maybe i give her to much "power" over me, but i have love in my heart, is true...she is magic to me...she is my light...my morning star, my sun!!!

what is our future???? i dont know...i have hope...i have fear....there is days i hope, there is days i have no hope and lots of fear...its a rollercoster...but this is how life should be...i live not for one day....i live to today, i live to be good...i work for i want, i fight for what i want, for what i feel in my heart...i life with honesty in my heart, and love it also!!!

I will never will stop fighting, i will never will gave up, i dont say one day....i say...today, tomorrow, for ever, i love Anna, and there is nothing i wouldnt do to make her happy, to make sure she have a magic and joy in her life..not one day...but every day, all her life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment