Sunday 30 December 2012

2013.....

2013, a new year is coming, how it will be??? what will be my life???' in this time of the year lots of us ask this question, how it will be 2013??? what this year will bring?

i am not asking for anything material, i dont want a bigger car, a bigger house, a new fancy job, no, i dont want more money, i dont want more things, i dont want any of that, if i was going to ask for anything in 2013, i would like to have more peace of mind, inner peace, happiness, love, this is what i would like...is this going to happen?? who knows....

how was 2012??? i start this year with hope, with fear, with a wish, with plans, for my professional life and my personal life, one year after i see nothing happen like i wanted, or plan....life chance my wishes...this year developed in a very different way that i was hopping, i reach the end of this year, with a very mind, with a very different heart them what i started...there was hope, joy, pain, sadness, darkness, pain, suffering, but there was also a rise, a fight back, fight to stand up, to be still standing...

all this stories about the end of the world, i laugh and smile during this year, when i listen to so many stories and ends, so the world didnt end in 2012, and yet for me a part of my life, of me, my world did in fact end in 2012, for me there was end of the world, i lost the most important thing in my life, and yet i am still here..i am breathing, i am still waking up every morning, getting in shape, getting my life in order, getting my inner peace, walking my path, follow my journey, i learn a lot of things in this year, the biggest lesson from 2012, i can conquer the end of my world, i learn this while walking, while surviving every day of this year, yes, i can survive the disaster, and move on with my life...i am better???? worse??? who knows, i cannot answer that question...i need to have more time before i can truly answer that...there are moments i feel i am totaly at peace with me, that i can move on with my life, others not so good, time is passing, the journey is moving me to better places....

2012 bring me a lot of good things, i have a lot of new friends, i was touch by the joys of friendship, i have new friends, i meet new people, this is one of the biggest gifts in life, to touch and be touch in your life by other people, to help, to be helped, to see new things, to life new experiences, i teach my sport to others, i walk the camino de santiago, i saw the best and worse in people...and all this in 365 days....

how it will be the next 365??? what do i wish? what do i plan??? for the first time in many many years i have no plans, i have no new year resolutions, i have no ideas about 2013, i will go back to my work, i will go back to my friends, my colleagues, i will continue with this this year journey, i will try to improve as a person, to be better for others, to make the life of others better, i will try to find inner peace, joy, laughter, that i can smile, that i can find a moment of joy in every day, that life gives a change to be touch by love.....

is not this what we should aim for???? tomorrow when the new year come in to our lifes, i will be here, i will open it with my open heart, and in 365 days i will see here this road have taken me....life is a journey, a war, just because we lose some battles, doesnt means we are defeated!!!! we are warriors, we will rise, we keep the path!!!! we are walking to find love!!!!!!!

life is a mystery, full of new and unexpected twists, maybe, just maybe, a miracle will happen, who know??? i believe that my path is the right one, and i will keep on walking!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment