Thursday 10 May 2012

Passion

How we life our lifes??? do we live with passion, do we try to make a difference, do we try to make sure that when we die with lived a full life?

Are passion about what we believe? are we ready to fight to the end for what we care? for the things we love?? for the people we love???

I maybe not very good in writting, i was not very good in expressing what i felt when i was living with Anna, i hope she understood my love, but i was maybe not so clever in showing this, i always life with passion, i was always happy, full of life, until i lost my love, them i stop having passion in my heart, i was a shadow, i fake impression of who i am, i stop being me, i stop living with passion.

Is life easy??? no, life is not easy, but this is no reason not to live!!! life is hard, life is bloody hard, we have to look around, we need to fight, same of us have love, others have it not, some have hope, others are in the shadows, but we all have a choice, all of us have a decision to make, how i will life??? will i stand up and fight, will i live with passion? will i keeping on fighting? even when the situation is desperated? when it seens that there is no future?

i made my decision last year, i will fight, i will go down fighting, i stop fighting, i let life roller me over...not any more, i now i dont care what are the odds, what other people tell me, i keep fighting, i keep pushing...why? what makes me do this? the answer is simple, love!!! i love Anna, she makes me better, she makes me excel myself, she brings the good in me, if you ask, hey, she doesnt love you!!! why are doing this??? because its the right thing to do, because i believe that is the right way to life! I life acording to my principles, my values, my word, i life according to what i say in here, is not easy, its not easy at all, but i cannot change who i am!

life like this is a bit like a roller coaster, but i know, we all want to live, not just spend time in here, we all die, so lets life with a reason, with love, with honor, with honesty, in a way that you can tell all the days to person you love and know she/he will be proud of you, every day, not ashamed!!!!!

so life with passion, life with love, I life with passion, this doesnt mean i am always happy or glad, no, i simply do things with committement, with love, it believe!!!! what is the reward i expect? none, i dont nothing to expect a reward, i do things because they are the right thing to do!!

i hope, this is a different thing, that one day i can bring my passion to the life of the women i love!!! i hope i can bring this to Anna!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment