Sunday 29 January 2012

Happy!!!

Happy! Is not what we want to be? And how many of us can say, I am happy!!! Why are we not happy?? We don’t have enough money? We are not famous? We have not what we want? Don’t have the right car? The right job? Don’t have the perfect women? Don’t have the love you want??? The list can go on…

But  how any of us ask, what do I have now? do we appreciate the beauty of an empty beach? do we listen to the waves crashing in the sand? Do we enjoy the cold breeze in our face? Do we just enjoy a nice hot tea after a walk in the rain? These are little things, but this are little wonders that each day can give you!! We need to learn to stop thinking…I don’t have…to I am here…this is beautiful, and enjoy it, be happy, be free, be one with yourself, this may sound this self-help book stories that we see more and more in the libraries, but no, this is me, this how I start to see life…

Last Friday I had a talk with Anna, she said she couldn’t see me this weekend, I was a bit annoyed, but on the way home, I start to think, I will see her next week, I talk with her today, my life is going well, why should I be annoyed?? I have a weekend in front of me, instead of being blue, no, let me fill the weekend doing things I enjoy, let me be happy, I need to be happy with me, I need to enjoy myself, and you know one thing? I did!!
It was a great weekend, I smile, I enjoy, dance to radio, I am the worse dancer in the planet, if you think you dance bad, hey, doesn’t matter how bad you are, you are better them me,

I went to the gym, to cinema, to dinner outside, to church, took my car drove 145 kms to the most amazing beach….stay there, looking the see, listen to waves, alone, its cold now in Europe, it was about 0c, I there I was, and I was smiling, I had this great feeling in my heart, I will be back!!! This is about being happy, its do things enjoy, appreciate what you have, be a pleasant person, be happy person, and be a positive force, for you, for others!!

I am good, its first time in a long time I feel really good, and I am alone, its just me, I didn’t get like this because the magic of Anna, it was just me, and I happy for being happy!!! Strange concept, being happy for being happy!!! But its true, it took me a long to understand, it takes time, but we need to learn to be happy, to be best person you can be, always!!

This doesn’t mean you stop loving some one, that you think that you are better alone, no, this simply say, I can be happy with me, I can enjoy all the little wonders life will show me every day, that I can smile, that I can laugh, that I be run in the beach like I was 6 years, just for fun, just because it was in my mind, like when I was 6, there was no one there, no one to watch, no one to impress, I did this for me, not for others, its just for me one enjoyment, just for fun, and I can tell…your face turns red, your heart starts to race, and you just smile, when I reach my car there was this old couple, I was smiling…they look at me and smile…I like to think it was my good spirit that made them smile…if you are happy, you make others happy!!!!

A good weekend for me, first month is here, is pass, and I am turning my life around, every day, a bit better!!!
I am now ready to be a happy force in some one life, to make some one start a path of happiness and joy, a life where laughter, love, joy, adventure, passion, respect and sharing will be there!!!
I will see Anna this week, I had a great weekend, I am happy, life is GOOD!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment