Friday 15 June 2012

music

we all have a music, a video, a moment that will always remember your love, there will be that magic song, that sound that remembers all the great moments, the person, that magic touch...we us..for me is this two concerts we been together in different stages of our lifes...jamie cullum and micheal bubble...i have very strong memories of this concerts...i will never for the rest of my life listen to a music from this artists and not remember Annna..

during my "junkie" phase...i couldnt listen to any song..any music who talk about love and lost...i would be so sad..sometimes i had tears rolling down my face in this times...i was not good....i recover...i can listen to music...i can survive..

music is a way we related to every day, they remember of stages of our life, of moments, of feelings..some make us smile...take to our youth...others make us feel that the world is over...

I dont use videos, music in here, but i sometimes feel this song was written to me, its a perfect expression of what i feel, of what i promise to do, to be there, i mean what i say, i would die for Anna and her child, there is no if or buts in this statment, i dont make promise i not honor!!!

if i say something i will do it, its not the easy way, its the only way, never promise anything, that you are not going to to!!!

this is a one off post, a short with a song, to express my feelings, to express what see in life!!! I will be always there for my love, I will be always here for Anna.

i can relate to this song...i can feel what this song says...i feel the same...as long i am alive i will be waiting...i will be waiting even when there will no hope...i will be waiting even when i say i am not...i will be for ever wait...why??? why??? i am a sucker for pain?? for misery?? no....i am not...but i have a love, a true love...some one who is everything to me...the person who have my soul....so how i stop waiting?? i cannot...i will wait for ever!!!

I love Anna, for ever!!!

He broke your heart
He took your soul
You're hurt inside
'cause there's a hole
You need some time
To be alone
Then you will find
What you've always known

I'm the one who really loves you baby
I've been knocking at your door

As long as I'm living, I'll be waiting
As long as I'm breathing, I'll be there
Whenever you call me, I'll be waiting
Whenever you need me, I'll be there

I've seen you cry
Into the night
I feel your pain
Can I make it right ?
I realize there's no end in sight

Yet still I wait
For you to see the light

I'm the one who really loves you baby
I can't take it anymore

As long as I'm living, I'll be waiting
As long as I'm breathing, I'll be there
Whenever you call me, I'll be waiting
Whenever you need me, I'll be there

You are the only one I've ever known
That makes me feel this way
Girl you are my own
I wanna be with you until we're old

You've got the love you need right in front of you
Please come home

As long as I'm living, I'll be waiting
As long as I'm breathing, I'll be there
Whenever you call me, I'll be waiting
Whenever you need me, I'll be there





i will always will be here for you, Anna!!

No comments:

Post a Comment