Tuesday 5 June 2012

looking for the one!

All my life i was in search of this special person, the love of my life, the one!!! maybe it was to many stories i was told when i was a kid, about knights and the value of love in the making of great things!!! i dont know, i know every time i would go to place, i would always ask my self will be here i will meet my one??

i meet lots of girls, i felt love, i felt pain, i felt anger, i felt happiness, but not was the one, they would touch my life, and i see their faces, know their names, i smile, i even the ones i have no reasons to smile, but none was the one...

how do you know??? how to you know this person is the one for you??? what magic tricker this person have in your heart, that you dont want any one else???? i can only speak for me, what i see around me, what i listen, with my friends, my family, the people at work, at the gym, its a very different story, its just words, you can say its the one...say its easy, you can say what ever you want, but how you act is a very different thing!!!

how can i say, can say Anna is the one??? its so easy, i smile every time i thing about her, i always think about her when i am happy, when i see some thing i like, when i go to sleep, when i wake, i always think of her, when i see a little kid, i always think, how would look a kid from me and Anna, when i remember the best moments of my life, they are all with Anna!!! i dont want any body else to share my life, she makes me feel special, she makes me do good things, she brings the best in me, she is my star in the sky that guides me, i could go on, she is holder of my soul!!!

when i am with her, there is no one else, when i am with her i have no doubts that i want to spend the rest of my life with her, when i am with her i am scared and happy, she is the magic that fills my life!

When we were together i was not the perfect partner, no, i know it, i can say it, i had so many flaws, why??? because i was to self centered, because i believe the fact i was there was almost enough, i didnt do enough, this drives me mad, but i learn my lesson, if one day happiness comes to me, i will be amazing!!!

I never know who reads my blog, i know almost no one, but if you do, and you are looking for the special person, dont have an agenda, dont think about your work, dont think about your sport, dont think about how was your life before, no, free yourself, free yourslef for love, embrace love, dont look back, you can be not paying attention to the best thing that will touch your life!!!

take risk, be bold, be brave, be a partner, be some one who will be a force for good, for love, life is so fast, you dont want to lose the person who means everything to you!!!! i know how this feels, i know i have in Anna the women of my life, i know this, i feel in my heart, and i also so know i maybe never have her love again...dont do it like me, dont walk in hell, dont fight the demons, sometimes we think we need cars, houses, money, no, we just need true love, we just need to soulmate, we just need a person to share our lifes with!!!

you ask, hey, are you blind??? what about all the divorces?? cheating?? separations??? i know, i see them every day, i see also people who stop, people who stop sharing, who stop making an effort, so decide about choosing to change the material life insted of love!!!!! maybe i am just a stupid romantic hopeless man!!! maybe i am the last of my kind...but i believe in what i say, i do what i say, i life according to this!! there is nothing i say in here i would do different, i am not saying one saying here, and life a different life, no i live like i write, and its not easy!!!!

its not easy at all, but i cannot live in another way, my special one, my one, simply by touching my life made me a better person, made me a human person, made me feel for others, made me understand better live, made me look at them the obvious, made me look inside my soul....when you have some one who touch like this, you know you find your own, so please, please, dont made the same mistake as me, you have the most important treasure of your existance, you have love from the ONE!!!!! you should have only one mission in life, to make sure you both are walking this life side by side, and every day, every morning, every moment, you know...i have my love, i have the person of my life with me, is not this the most important thing in our lives?????

i found my one, i found true love, and i have to live without it, its the biggest challenge in life, but i will never quit, so fight, keep, improve your love!!!!

there is nothing more important them love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment