Tuesday 19 June 2012

what do i wish?

What do i wish every day??? do i wish for fame and fortune??? no, i simply wish to happy, to enjoy every day i have, to have a laugh, to smile, to feel i am important to some one, that people care, that i have friends, that i have a life that means something, that in the day i die i can die in peace with myself, that i regret nothing, and that i touch the life of some people.

I wish every day for love to touch me, my heat is full of love, i am totaly in love, but its just me...i wish every day that person who i love would love me back...i wish that i can have a reason to come home better them just to rest...

i wish that life is not giving more tests, a friend of mine recently told me, life only test the strong ones, the more is your love, the bigger is the challenge, i wish that this challenge stopped, that i had done enough to prove my love and dedication!!!

i wish that i could be looking at a new house to share with my love, to see paint for the wall, to see furniture...and whe in fact i did all that a few years ago...i didnt express the joy, i didnt show the necessary atention, i let it pretend i didnt care that much, maybe i was to blaze, why???? why??? because i didnt even realise how precious this moments are, i didnt even realise that when you are building a new life you should enjoy every little moment...i was selfish, i was imature...i learn my lesson...i pay the ultimate price, my love!!!

i wish that people who are in the same situation as i was before do dont do the same mistake...learn, if you do what i promise to do, you will make your better half a very happy person, but this cannot be forced, you cannot do things because they simply look good, you have to feel them, your heart must be pure, you must be honest...

i wish i didnt see what i see every day, every day i see, listen, to stories of cheating, of affairs...people dont care to much today about others, they are to center in their own satisfaction, have you love??? have you a person you love?? them dont cheat....if you find love in some one...them break everything, take risk, but be honest, be true...you cannot have two loves, you cannot have two lives...love is singular!!!

i wish from my heart i could start back with Anna, to start a new fresh start, to fill her life with love, to share her problems, to help simplify her life, to be at her side to fight the problems, to share the happpniess, to marry her, to have kids, to grow old, to be at able to look at her every day, to simply be able to call and say, i love my sweetheart!!!!

i wish this would happen...but i dont know, i wish i that didnt had the feeling in heart that i am a past page in Annas book, that i have no change in her future...i wish God would stop punish me, i suffer to much in the last two years, i use to joke, it was drinking person, i would be drank every day, if i was suicidal, i would have killed myself last year...

but no, i fight on, i fight with all my heart, i fight with all my soul, but every day i feel more distant...more lost...

i wish that one day, i could arrive home and had Anna waiting for me, she has the key of my apartment in here, this is one of my biggest wishes, i would return home and i would had Anna waiting for me, to say...let give a new try....i fall a sleep most nights think about this....

i wish that my life was full, full with love, full with joy, full with the person i love, is this to much to wish for???

No comments:

Post a Comment