Saturday 25 February 2012

stand up

This last week i was full of questions, i was not at peace, same times we know the reason why we are not at peace...we know we will fall, we know we will go down, but i also know, how, and why, but i will rise again, that i will once more stand up!!!

this is the biggest lesson for me from all this last year, i know i can stand up, i know i will be here, standing, looking life in the eyes, i will not let this get to me...i will not go down, this is a huge victory, its a victory of me over me, its the victory of hope and believe over despair and sorrow, its a victory of light over the darkness...

we fight all this battles every day, over love, over jobs, over family, over things have no importance..and we forget that the biggest battle we fight every day, the most important fight is the fight we us....the fight for what we do with our lifes!!!

Is not life that defects us...its us..you...me, that give up , its us that decide to stop fighting, stop believing in ourselfs...i did stop believe in me...I let my inner darkness get over me...but i am fighting back, and this is a fight with no end, we must fight every day, every day of our lifes, we must fight for what we believe, life is not a walk in the park, life is a mountain mad run, we need to be alert, to be sharp, and enjoy it even when you not sure if you will make it or not!!

this is also a lesson i get this last days, i was lowering my guard, i was not very happy, life is tough, but i am not the only one who was going in a days, i am sure that there are millions of people out there, that are fighting the same fight i do, that some are saying...i had enough, i will stop fighting...i gave up, and we do, we gave up on love, on life, on people, why???? why should we gave up??? because we dont see the end of our quest? because we think we will never win this fight?? because we have pain, because its difficult, because we suffer..this is what makes us, this is what makes us true, is the choice!!!! we can choose to quit, and gave up...or we can go and fight, and fight until the end, be honest with you...fight, i will never quit, i can be put by life down, endless times, but i will raise, i will maybe be bloody, i may be all broken, but i will never give up, special on love, i dont know how this will end, but i will never gave up, even when there would be no hope, i will never stop fighting!!! i made my choice, i choose to fight!!!!

we fight all this battle, we all think the problem is others, money, job, etc, yes, they are true issues, but the key is the inner fight we fight we us!! if life hurts us, if people hurt us, dont let this make you stop fighting, if we do, them the problems will take over us, will control our lifes, if you keep fighting, if you dont gave up, you have a chance, you have a possibility that you can win!! if you are push in the water...we all try to swim, we do it without thinking....we want to survive...so why we dont do the same when we face tough problem? why we stop fighting??? dont, never!!!!

so join me in this fight, fight with me, by my side, we all have our inner demons, lets face them in the battle field, lets give a good fight, dont give to them!!! i prefer to go down fighting, them gave up and be sorry for the rest of my life!!!

i learn this because of my love, love touch my heart, i lost my love...and i stop fighting, i let sorrow get in my heart, i let life attack me and i didnt fight back...I was to concentrated on what i didnt have, i was not fighting no any more, i am fighting, i am fighting my biggest emeny...my biggest challange, me, i am fighting me, i am fighting for happiness, for joy, for laughting, for peace..i will never stop this fight with me, because this is a fight we need to fight every day, but i do it for become a better person, some one i can be proud, some one who life without regrets, you can look and life in the eye and not blink, i will fight, every day, all the days, so i am worth of my love!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment