Tuesday 13 September 2011

values!!!!

We all have values, we all say we are good people, and yet I am getting suprised by the lack of different approach people taking in the public life, were they preach all the values and them the private reality!!!!!

values are a thing that you cannot discard when they are not convenient to you, they are part of you!!! they are the base of who you are. In the last weeks, i am surprised by how persons i consider to know well, have a very different side!!!

some of my friends, married, and i was thinking happy married, that they lead a life that i respect, in fact have a second secret life, a life where they cheat, were they play games,...they all say to me...hey, are you a choir boy???? are in the 18 century??? no, and no.

i see this all the time, i see most of my friends cheating, i see them getting divorces..are all relationships doom to fail??? are we all going to start a relationship to end??? what happen to people who life together for ever, they would stay together until the die..what happen to true love??? why people stop investing in their relationships??? why arent they honest???? I don’t know.....i know one thing, I am not like that..

Are we so concentrate in making our careers, money, success, etc, that we forget the most important thing, the person who shares the life with us??? are we so focus on us, in me, that we forget the we??? i am alone, i am not in a relationship, but i still believe in true love is the most important thing, that our main objective should be creating conditions to have a great life at two, that money, success, social status, job, are not the most important thing, that we shouldnt sacrifice our loves for any of that...

am i the last person who thinks like this??? i am the last person who never cheated??? i never cheat, never, chances a lot, sometimes from girls who were friends, our called friends of my girlfriend...but i never cheated, today i look around and i see people who tell me, hey...its a fast life, its a fast world, lets enjoy the day, lets have fun...so according to them cheat is fine, its ok, its just fun...

i have one rule in my life, be true to myself, its the first rule of my life, i respect the things i believe and i dont decide to change what i believe when its convenient to me, no its much more hard, but its the only way i can life...

yes, i miss a lot of sex, but i am like this, i prefer to be loyal to me!!! i wish that i had love in my life, i have some one who says she love me, but i have no feelings, i dont love her, i can understand her, but i cannot abuse her love for me and use this to get what i want, i told her, i am her friend, we will go in holidays together, i will do a lot together, but i told her, i dont love you, i am being honest, can i love her in the future???? who knows??? i dont, i think its better to see, to enjoy the company of each other, to have fun, like friends, i know her for more then 15 years, i dont want to spoil this long time friendship...

one close friends, who know me well, told me yesterday i was crazy, that any girl, if she is good looking and i should take advantage...but i dont take advantage...i dont "cheat" her, and me, its not correct...

i just have values, and i life by them, its not easy, i can say, if i cheat, if i lie, if i was not honest, if i manipulate, my life would be much more easy, but i am not like that!!

I have a core set of values, honesty, respect, trust, love, commitment!!!! i am honest with myself, how many times you hear, no one will know....hey...you will know!!! if you cheat, maybe your partner will not know, but you will know!! i cannot do that, in my life i lose a lot of sex because of that, but and some days the next morning, when you are driving home alone, you think, danm, i maybe i should...but you know you are doing the right thing, to you!!!! i  cannot understand the people who can life between two loves, because this really means is you dont love none, because if you love, who dont want to share, you want this person and only this person!!! i never found some one who love, trully love ansd wanted to share the person he/she loved, to spend time with other,....

if you show that you have values, this leasd to trust, if you are honest and show that, people can trust you, they can know if the situation will arrive, you will be able to say no!!! how can you trust someone who cheats??? how can you look in the eyes of some, and say, no, no, i want you and in the side he/she is having an affair??? doesn’t matter where you stand, if you are in this situation, you will lose!!! i see this now every day!!

I ask one of my friends, why? why does he do it?why you have an affair??? he told me, because its fun! fun? yes, fun! he told me with his office work, his kid, and have no time, he is not giving any time to his relationships, so instead of trying to make an effort, of showing its partner how much he care for her, he is now having an affair with a colleague!!! but he doesn’t want any divorce, its just fun....

to impose yourself values is not an easy decision, its not simple, its very hard, but its the only way for me to life! i am committed, i am honest with myself, i a person you can rely on, that if i am in relationship there is only one side of me, not two sides, one side!!! trust, honesty, respect, love, dedication, and joy!

I am alone now, it would be tempting to forget all the values i base my life, take a few girls for spin, but no, the fact that i am alone, just reinforce my commitment to my values.

i am maybe walking this path alone, but i am at peace with me!! and this is a reward that is foundation for a future life!!! maybe i am too old fashion, maybe i stupid, i don’t know, but i  have values i respect, i see around me all this lies and games, but i trust myself, i know if one day i will be with some one, i can prove to at least this person that life can be different from what you see around!!!

I will live always for the values i have, maybe i will die alone, but i will die respecting the values that base my life!!! and i tell you something, i am happy, every time i resist the idea to break one of them, i can tell you chances happen, you feel good, you feel happy, i know who i am, and i am happy with the person i am now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment