Monday 19 September 2011

what is love?

What is love??? when you know that you are in love? how much love is the right "dose"? when you know that other person is the right one for you? when you stop see the right paht and become mad with lose??? is to much love bad for you???

I look for love all my life, we all do, real love, true love, pure love, and how many of us can say, i found true pure love??? not a lot!!!! and when we do, maybe we dont realise how precious and rare that we found!!!! when we will love and be loved??? when the find the one that touches your heart? and why that special person??? why not the milions of others we come across every day????

I dont know how to answer, because for each one there is a different answer!!! maybe there are things for each there is no normal logic answer, sometimes that there is no logic, its the magic that persons brings to you...can you love the same person twice??? can you fall back in love with some one from your past??? i dont know...no one knows....i cannt see the future..the only thing i can do is make me a better person so i can right for the love of others!!

You meet so many people in your life, some are pretty, some are sexy, some are amazing, and yet only one its the right one for you, only one touches your heart, why???? why????

because you have the some hobbies??? do you see the some tv shows? do you listen to the mad 80s music? no...because you simply fall in love!!! That magic feeling takes over you, that makes you feel great and bad, its the must powerful force in our lifes, but we need to learn to balance it, I for a while was not able, I was out of control, I let love blind me, made me almost a junkie, but this is a experience that I grow, I learn a lot about me, about life, about balance, about people….and I see what did bad, that sometimes love out of control is not good…when was living with Anna she love in a very intense way..almsot out of control and it, but i could handle it, which makes me ask, how are two person you love so much cannot be together?? wrong time?? how knows, life is not a easy ride...


you cannot decide to love some one...you can refuse some else love, you can try to seduce another person, when you are in love you can try to show to the other person you are the right one for her, that you are the best in her life, but there is always the change that the other person will say no, that she doesnt have feelings for you, or doesnt want to have feelings for you, and you have to life with this, you need to learn love and not be loved!!! it happens every day, why??? why cannot we all find the right person??? why cannot we life with our heats full of love??? i wish i could answer this, i would be a millionaire!!

Some times we get hurt, we lose hope, we see the friends, family, their relationships, the weddings collapse, we see cheating, affairs, we think, this is what will happen to me, so you lose hope....

when you are alone, we want to feel the joy of others and we rush with some one....and after a few months, years, we realize this is not the one, this was a bad replacement, or good replacement but not the one...i decide not to do this, I don’t have a date in the calendar to find a partner, I am working in me, I am working in enjoying every day, and hope that one day some one will come and show me how life at two is so much better them at a single!!! But I am only available for the right one, for true love!!!

We should learn to see difference between “interest”, lust, sex, fun....this is just good for one, the other is the “provider” of good feelings for the “user”, its not love, it will make you happy for a while, but in the end will leave with a burning feeling!!! Love, is when some one person is there to offer not the body but the sould to you...this is the love that you should look for, its the way to true happiness!!

we should be able to see that love is great, there is nothing better to offer then pure love, honest love, true love, this is the biggest that you can give someone, its let a person share your soul.

I have no one to love, and yet i love, i love the sea, the sun, the mountains, the fresh air, i love the memories that i have from my past, i love being alive, there is lots of love in me, i have a big heart full of love to give, will i find the right one??? the women you will make my life magic again??? i dont know...i hope so!!!

that is the mystery of love, we can spend years waiting and looking and in a instant you can find it, she just need to ready to accept, to see!! some times it just there in front of you!!!!

life is great!! fill with love and its magic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment