Wednesday 20 July 2011

early phase

I when I start my relationship with my love she had a daughter, a little girl, around 2 years old, the fact she had a daughter didn’t make me afraid, or love her less, it made me love even more!!!!

 the first month where pure joy, i felt real love for the first time in my love, i had love before, people speak about love, they confuse passion, lust, sex, attraction with love, this was love, pure love!!!! The sort that makes you smile, the one that makes you feel the most happy person in this planet!!

How did handle all that? Bad!!! I did the worst mistake ever, i took things for granted, i knew she love me, I love her, hey, everything is going to be fine, we love each other!!!

This is in the films, this is the tv, reality is different, its flesh and blood, you need to work for your love, you need to show how important this person is for you!!!! i never told enough times how beautiful she was, how great she look, i didn’t kiss her enough, I didn’t hold her enough!!! I was a good boyfriend, but not the one i could have been!!!

when my love join my life,she was not totally over her last relationship, it was a long last relationship, and this leaves marks, I know today better, because today i can feel the same, I can relate better, in fact now I can even understand how the guy must have felted, I start the story as the odd one out, none of her friends new me, her family never saw me before, I try to handle it well, my idea was conquer them by being a "shiny" me, a not the real me, not someone who was afraid, who try so much that every one like him, because I didn’t want to lose my love!!!

And we you do this, you are not showing your true self, and you think you are showing your best side, you funny, clever side, but maybe you should show is your human side....

how don’t know how many times we ask yourselves, if i was back in time, how different I would do this....do that...

The problem is we cannot back time, we can only change the future, and this is what i am trying to do now!!!
I am no writer, I not doctor, I not a guy’s advice site, I am just a man who loves with all its heart someone, and he is fighting for a love that is going away, day by day!! I just want to say, I did everything, I didn’t leave a single rock unturned, I don’t want look back and say...why didn’t I did this or that, that is the reason why I do all of this now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment