Sunday 24 July 2011

Roma

For some Rome is a city, a name, a street, a place, for me is so much more, for me Roma is a magical place, it’s a place of wonder, it’s the place i touch my love for the first time, it’s the place we promise love to each other, its place i will keep for every in my heart.

It’s funny how a place can bring so much joy and sadness to you, when i was with my love, every time i would go there, or pass by Roma, i would feel like angels have touch my heart, i would feel like a kid, i was smiling, i was so full of joy, it a place here i had spend 3 days in heaven! Not that the weather was even great, no far from it, it was blowing with rain, it was cold, it was a time where you could hardly come out, but you cared????? not me, i was starting the best time of my life, i was starting a life with the women i was in love for so long, a love that look so distant and impossible just a few month before, it was like i has greeted with a miracle, it was like the finally i could have love!!!! True love!!!!

Today me and my love are not together any more, i cannot see Roma, i cannot even think about just passing by it, its not easy, i could i go to a place where i was so happy??? its not easy go to a place where everything started and where you have so many memories...

Roma for me will always mean 3 days of the most happy time i could have had, i couldn’t think about better times, it when every new cm of your lover is new, the little kiss, the gentle touch, everything is pure, everything so exciting, you reach moment where you are at perfect harmony with life!!! this is what i miss, this is what i try to recover, i can carry on forever without my love, i can survive, millions of people lose they love every day, so give up, so think its ok, some fight back, i am the type i will fight for my love, i will fight for one day, i can bring my love to the exact place where we started, and promise her that from that moment on i will be her forever!!! we all have a perfect person out there for us, most of us will never find her, most of us will settle for a second choice, or a third choice, i have found my soul mate, i have found the ONE!

Life is about choices, we can always try to go for the easy solution, or we can risk getting hurt, suffer, endure pain, and have no certainty in the end, but i rather prefer to go through this them settle for a second choice!!

I hope i can return to Roma one day....

No comments:

Post a Comment