Saturday 30 July 2011

Trust

Trust is a very strange thing, you can built it for years and lose it one instant, trust is about learn to believe in your partner, forget all the crazy things that pass in your mind, and trust your partner. 

Sometimes when you say, i never cheat on you, i don’t have any affair, i don’t have a secret relationship, you must believe, if you don’t believe you will be going at night to bed thinking, his is saying the true story??? you need to show it actions that you are person she can truly trust, dont simple say it, do it!!!! Your action should be simple, one love, one word!! and them she can trust you!

I never lie to my love, never, i hope she trust me enough to realize i love her like a lot, like there was no tomorrow, maybe i was not good at showing this to her, but i cannot regret it, i cannot gain the trust of a person by lying, i hope with time, now that we are not together, she can look back, see all her life, and realize, who was always there for me? who always love me always? you was always honest? in who can i trust?? And i hope she realizes that the only person in her life that is yes to all this questions is me!!  I am not perfect, no, i know i am far from being perfect, but i am man that she can trust, i am man she can rely on!! forever!!

And she can trust me, doesn’t matter what, doesn’t matter how bad the situation may look, doesn’t matter how tough times will be, she should know, she can always trust in me!! i dont play any games, i dont say one thing and do the other, i run the hard line of being honest and be trusted, its not the easiest way, but for me its the only one....

Trust, like actions, you see them for real, you cannot promise trust, no, trust can only be given, shown with action, its black or white, not gray, you cannot give half trust, to be trusted, you need to be real, to do what you say, to put yourself in the line and deliver, doesn’t matter if its a small thing, to a big thing, if you say, if you promise, there could be only one action, what you promise, said, must be done, must be true. Its not about being easy, or tough, its about showing her you only have one side, that you have only one word, one love, i hope my love can realize i can be trusted, and if i say i LOVE her, if i am committed to build a life together, that i learn from my mistakes from the past...she can trust me, because i am simple saying is clear and true!!

No comments:

Post a Comment