Sunday 24 July 2011

Cars

I always like cars, i am a petrol head, i use to buy car magazines, watch top gear with passion, talk about cars with my friends, and dream about all the cars i could, should buy if i come in lots of money!!!!

When i meet my love i told i not be a car guy, it was a different thing, i am not a brand person, i told her that i would care about car x or z, the brand didn’t matter, its true, i was totally honest, at that time i am pretty average car, nothing special,  i could have bought something different, "better".

Cars was a important part of my life, always, until very recently, and i was shocked, a few weeks, there was this massive jackpot in the euromilions, 185 millions euros, and i was surprised, when i realize i didn’t want any car, that the didn’t need another flashy car, i have a normal good car, i don’t need cars, i am surprised, i am really surprised...

If you are a guy and you are reading this, and you don’t know me, you think, boy this guy turn in such a wimp!!!! no, this guy is no wimp, this guy grow up, this guy doesn’t need a car, because this guy realize finally one thing, the car you drive should be there to move you from point a to b, to be safe for your love ones, not to show how much money you have, how fast can you go, today i pass by a magazine shop, there was a magazine i use to buy every month, and i pass by, and not like before...were the magazine would say to me...read me...i am here...and i would go and buy it, today, it didn’t say nothing, it didn’t told me nothing, i use to see all this car websites every day, and i stop this a few weeks, i don’t know, it simply a part of my life that close down, i will replace my car when i need to, i will get informed, i will buy a new car, but it would be a different process, it will be like buying a thing for the house.

If i would win millions of euros, i wouldn’t replace my car, no, its funny, i don’t know if this is part of my journey of love, i think when you get a shock in life, and you give yourself a deep look, you learn something’s about yourself, you start question everything, you take a big look at your believes, and you realize, cars, is not an important part of your life.

Dent get me wrong, there are things about my life that will be here with me forever, my love for sports, love for the sea, for the cinema, those things are part of me, and i will love them always, but cars?? not anymore....

i am growing up now, because of love, this love is changing me in a better person, all because of the women i love, i hope she one day will be with me, not because she needs me, but because she wants me!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment