Thursday 28 July 2011

Lucky Break

I am in phase of my life that it seems i cannot get a lucky break, everything you hoped, every new chance turns out to fail, to never arrive...it’s not easy, to survive in this conditions, you try to be supportive, you try to be strong, but every day you lose a bit of hope!!!

I am trying for the last year to move closer to where my love lives, people think its easy, its not, Europe is going through a bad crises, there aren’t any good jobs, there is not a lot of breaks, i doesn’t matter if you have a good cv or not, the job offers aren’t simply there...

I went to 3 interviews, during the last 2 years, been called is already a victory, but it seems i never get the final break, why? is my age? is the fact i am trying to much and trying to reach for jobs that are out of my scope of work??? i don’t know, the fact is i keep trying and nothing comes!!!

i know if i don’t move soon to where my love life’s, i am going to lose her love, for good and forever, and this drives me mad, on the other side i cannot simply go and be unemployed or getting a very basic job, where we will be not partners but she would almost to support me financially, i don’t want this, i want here to be able to count on me, like i count on her!!!!

it’s not easy trying to be focus and doing my job here, when my mind is not here, where i keep spending lots of times looking for job offers, i just a lucky break, can i please get a lucky break???????

people take so much for granted, you shouldn’t, you should never take anything for granted, its doesn’t matter if its love, work, family, but every day that pass by i am getting more and more desperate, and one day i will maybe have to take risk and go and look for something, anything, i need a lucky break, its not only for the person i care so much, is also for me, to get in my feet, to get control of my life!!!! i dont know when i will have a break, but i have hope!!

No comments:

Post a Comment