Sunday 31 July 2011

Change

Can a person truly change? this is a question that everyone ask, can you change? Can you say, i changed, i am a different person! is this true?

Yes and no, you don’t change, you are the same person, you have the same story behind you, what happens, is you are faced with a life revelling situation, this is true if you have a big car accident, if you went through a very nasty disease, when you lose the only thing that matters to you, the love of the person you care more in this world, in a situation like this, you are shaken to the foundations of your soul, and you give a big look at you, at your life, of what is important...

This is the reason why people say they changed, they in fact saw what were the trully important things in their life’s, it becomes so clear what is real important and what is not!

You when facing a situation like this can become a better person, or a worse person, it depends what you think is important for you, for me, i have a revelation, it like my entire life was put in front of my eyes, and i realize how things that i was thinking that where really important in fact were just little details in the overall importance of life.

I had a big long look at me, and i realize that i made so many mistakes with my love, if i look back, if i look at what i was considering important, going to my sport, i sometimes would put this in front of doing things with my love, the way i was with her child, the discipline i was thinking it was right, the language we spoke, the fact i never try to learn her language, when she learn mine, the fact i was keep going home once in awhile, the fact i was always taking her love for granted, an more little things, like the tv, all of this look so petty and small, i look at them and say, i could i have been so stupid??????

You need a shock, you need to suffer to see what is the most important things in your life, its not a change, its a rethink of what its important, i still am the same person, i still have the same values, of honesty, of trust, of being a man who has place only for one in his hear, no two, not one and a half, no, my heart beats only for one girl, the women i love, which today i have no idea what i mean to her, and yet i am still in love...

I ask so much i can show to her, how much i have "changed" that the person she meet, is here better, and all the good things that she like so much are still here, and the bad things, the things that were not so good, they have disappear, they were washed away with soul searching i had to do...

Maybe god have a secret plan, that is playing with me, to show me what is important, to make me lose my love, so we maybe one day be back together, after we both went in shoul searching experience, so we can be together forever, i hope this is the reason all of this happen, i hope i have a change in this life i lead now, to show her that she doesn’t need to be afraid that we will be back in a situation where we were fighting for small things, or about her child, i wish she could trust me, that this old things will never happen again, i know today what is really important in my life, i learn about the true important things in life, i grow up, i open my heart, today i know i would be the best person in her life...

No comments:

Post a Comment