Thursday 4 August 2011

Better person!!!

One thing this love had brought me is i am much better person, i all senses!!! i am was a good person, but i was not a great person, i was self-centred, i was a bit selfish with me and my time, i was centred in routines, all the things in my life where centred around me...

With my love i learn the value of sharing, i learn to think about others, but while i share a live with my love i was not yet ready, i was still thinking I was the most important thing, what i learn after we separate, is i am not the most important thing, we both are, we need to build a life base on sharing, we both are important, we must create a bound that brings us together, where we go through live not as two single persons, but as one team, one unit!!!

today i understand better the value of sharing, i learn to understand, to listen, to see there is a life outside mine, and its not only this, its the way i deal with other, its the traffic, i use to be shout and insult the other, this annoyed my love a lot, now i know she was right!!! Its a while since i show the finger in traffic, its over, i don’t shout, i don’t insult, its over, i don’t let this get to me anymore, it the effect that the love of a beautiful women have in you, its her goodness that come in to me.

Today i am ready to love, to real love, to share my life with someone, not simply live in the same space with someone, no, now i am ready to be a team, a unit, to be best friend, a listener, a shoulder, a lover!!!

its so strange that you have to lose your love to imporve, but when you lose the person you love,when she is there, just in from of you, talking to you, and you cannot kiss her, when you cannot say how much you love, its hard, but this shacks your life, makes you question yourself, makes you see what is important, and all of this make you new person, a better, because you see the righ and wrong so clear, its so painful to see that you had the perfect person and you are now fighting desperately for something that you had before, and a i better person, i am cable now to make my love so happy, i am ready to be the man she always wanted, i am now ready to be a husband!!!

and i face the possibility that this will never happen, and i have to lose her, i dont want to give my love to another girl, i don’t want to make the life of another girl a paradise, no, i want to make the life of my love a pure joy!!!!

I promise that if my love take me back she will be surprised, she will find in me a new improved person, if you thinking people cannot get better, see me, see how much i am better now, don’t lose your love to understand how much she is important to you!!! 

You don’t have many chances of true happiness in life, so don’t waste yours, i found my true love, and i lost it!!! dont do like me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment