Tuesday 2 August 2011

friends

What are you with some that you love deeply and madly? You are not her boyfriend, you are not in a relationship, what are you? Friends? i hope so! i was always my love friend, i hope that she can see me as a friend, that the base of any relationship is friendship, to know you can go with someone on a travel, on a journey and know you will have fun, that you will enjoy it, that you will laugh, that you smile!!

this is what i expect my love to see in me know, yes, i told a few weeks ago, in a very intense moment for me and her all things i had in my heart, all my feelings, and i don’t know if i did the right thing, i am not sure what she feels for me now, and i am afraid that she don’t want to see me, its the little things, and the little things have a big impact, like, i will call, i will send you mail, it me being honest, i can lie, but i cannot lie to the women love, i made her promise to always be honesgt, and i live with this promise, boyfriend, husband or friend!!!! honesty is very important,its a thing!!!

Being a friend to the women you love,but its very important, its a way to show who you really are, to show that you changed, that you  walk the friendship road, to let this grow in to love, the base of any love should be friendship!!!

I prove to her i can be her friend, a honest and true friendship, there is nothing i wouldnt do for her, and i hope that doesn’t matter what happen, i can always smile when i see her, my love went to with two other relationships and when they finished, it was not nice, maybe she should understand that the only man who was here for her, even when he didn’t had her love was me, even when we separated, we were always friends!!!

i am friend? i am in love? yes to both, but one thing doesn’t exclude the other, you can love your best friend, and its the best love you can get, because you know what person you are falling in lovet!!!

I need not to pressure her, when we go out, i should be the perfect friend, not ask her about where will we will be in the future, but take magic back in life, so her face is light with the must beautiful smile in the world, so she laugh, i love to her laugh, i love to see her happy, this is the most important thing for me, to see her happy, to know she is happy!!!!!

being a friend is giving her time and space, to be patient, to be there, to listen, to support, not to judge, to give care and attention, yes, i am a friend, and will always will be!!!

This friendship is the most important thing now for me,but i am being true to my words? i am just looking to be a friend? i am looking to be back at my love??? i am being honest with her? can i be just her friend?  right now my heart has a lot of love, can i be with her, and be her friend, can i hide and close all this feelings??? can i trully say yes???? honest, i dont know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment