Wednesday 17 August 2011

Choice

Every day we make a choice, some times without even thinking about it, we choose what to wear, what to eat, we keep choosing all our life’s, but can we choose the one we love???? Can you decide to love someone???

I don’t think i can choose you i love, i simply love, i simply am in love with the must beautiful girl in this world, and its true, for me she is the most beautiful girl in the world, there is nothing better them see her laugh!!! it like a magic feeling, so make her laugh, to see her smile, to know that for that instant she is happy, she is laughing, you may say, its a small thing, its just a laugh, but for me it isn’t, its a true magic moment, i make my love laugh, its a great feeling!!!

i didnt choose to love her, love touch my soul, she touch my heart, and yet when she had to move i choose to stay, that was a choice, and a bad one, but it was a choice...i choice i regret, and i sometimes we dont see how the choices, even the tiny ones we do everyday, like for example, the last 3 mails i send to my love, tiny mails, with a little photo, or just say, have a great day, she decide not to replay, it was a choice, maybe she think its a small thing, not important, we speak almost every week on the photo, she says, thank for the mail, but she didnt reply, i have to be honest, its not the end of the world, but i would like a little replay, i always replay, even is just to put a smile on the answer!

it a choice i make, its related to what is important for me, we made choices based on what is important for us, we set ourselves priorities, most of us say, the most important thing is my love, my family, and yet we spend loads of time in our offices, in our work, why??? is the work that important? nooo, its the money it brings, but wouldn’t we be as happy with less cash??? i see people say they are unhappy because they cannot afford a trip to distant place in holidays, to buy a expensive jacket...i wonder, why we choose to chase all the material things and forget to chase the happiness in your hearts??? why we make this choices???

Why i chose to stay when my love left??? today the choice would have been different, i would have go!!! i would have decide to go and leave with her!!! life is ultimate prove, it shows us the right and wrong of our decisions, and most of us say they decide, but just say it is not enough, we have to do!!! we need to work hard for what we decide!!!

i didn’t decide to fall for my love it happen, it was the best thing in my life, it bring joy, love, pain, despair, and i am still here, fighting for her love, maybe it would have been to say, hey, its over, i move on, that would be a choice, a really bad one!!! i cannot chose to stop loving her, i cannot chose this when my heart is still in love!!! what i can chose is to make sure that if we go back together to work all the little things, all the decisions i take in life will be based on what is best for us, as a family, as group, as a love, to chose to construct a life that is full of love and dedication, this is my choice, right now its just my choice, i don’t know what my love thinks, i can only hope that the second chance i want so much will be here one day...i made my choice, i chose to love Anna!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment