Wednesday 31 August 2011

pure friend

Can i be a true honest friend, no interest besides pure friendship of a person you i have feelings, who means a lot to me??? this is a big questions, i said yes, and i try to prove it yes, because the alternative is losing a person, who besides all the feelings i may have have become my best friend, as become the person who knows more about me them any one else in this planet!!!

Can i lose both the person i have the feelings for and my best friend??? i cannot, i must be true to myself, if i cannot control what i feel, i will tell her and i will walk away, because it will become a self preservation exercise!!!

Can you be friends of person you had feelings before?? yes, you can, in fact i am the living proof of that, i am friends of a girl i had feelings, strong feelings, and now we are just friends, nothing more, we talk, we see each other, but there is nothing more there them pure friendship.

i will try my best to just be justt a friend, to be there as pure friend, i would have to said i couldnt have done that the last month, but my mind change a lot, i am not longer a junkie, i am no longer living a addictions of a person, now i can think, i can free, i can enjoy things, i can start having fun, in the little things, like going to windsurf, i went today, not a lot of wind, but i had a great time, the last times i tried i had zero fun, my head was playing tricks with me all the time, not any more, today i was just me, and me alone, and i am good!!

can we be friends??? pure friends??? if you read all the post, all my declarations of love and dedication, you may say, no, i am lying to myself, i am not being honest, but i am, i will try to be honest to her and to me, if i cannot be a pure friend, i will walk away, i am honest, i will always be honest, and i dont want to start living and giving myself expectations that will never happen...so i am ready, pure friend, more them everything in life, i dont want to lose my best friend, this as nothing to do with feelings or what happen in the past, we are friends, and i hope that life can prove that i can be her pure friend!!! and there is nothing hidden i here!!! if i cannot life to that, i will move away, its a promise!! honesty above all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment