Thursday 18 August 2011

Discussions

Yes, i had a few discussions with my love, some were bad, before she move away, to her new job we were having a few discussions, and the last time we spend holidays together a lot of discussions!!! why??? why did you fight??? why we discuss so much???

i cannot say how hard is to see my love reaching tears after fighting with me, it breaks my heart to remember this...and did you fight because one of us was cheating? Lying? Being dishonest??? no...we fight for little things!!! i feel really bad, because some of the discussion we had where because of her child, and because i was thinking i knew it all, i use to say, i will handle this!!! let me do it!!! and i would take measures that i shouldn’t, i was not the father of the child, my love told me that she didnt think my approach was the right one, and i still did it, why???? Because i was thinking i was right, i was thinking i am ALWAYS right, this was one of my biggest defects, i am to sure i knew it all!!! i don’t!!!! i was wrong!!!!

Little things, like directions, hey, i know the way, i know where we are, even if i didn’t, and if my love say, no, i know where we are, i would argue, i would try to prove that i was right, for what??? why??? i learn my lesson, tolerance, listen, be able to listen to the other part, don’t argue, listen, if you think that you are right or wrong, is this worth a fight??? is this worth annoying the women you love???? no, of course not!!!! If one day we go back together i promise my love i will be able to listen, to say what i think, but not to start a discussion, it not worth it!!

i was thinking, i need to be a man, i need to show her i am strong, i am decisive, i know things, i am know everything, let me impress with how smart i am in this discussion.....what a fool!!!! What a moron!!! i could i be this stupid????

you impress a girl by being able to listen, to show what you think in a way she can see your point, but its not about i am right you are wrong, its no war, is no competition, it a relationship, its the women you love, its not a meeting with people who don’t care....don’t confuse things, not confuse the way you deal people in meetings with the women you love!!! she means everything to you, she is the most important thing in your life!!! treat her that way, show her how much she means to you!!!! don’t fight over nothing!!!!

i learn all this, being lonely and see how much i love her, made me realize that i was wrong, and i was part of the creating a stress environment for my love, ahhh, it drives so mad, one time we are returning from a Mexican restaurant, we start a big fight over Mexico city, because i start to defend one idea that was not right, and my love she decide to fight back, we both end up almost breaking our relationship, we both cried, for what???? intolerance generates intolerance, if you don’t listen, if you think you are always right, your partner will fight back, no one likes that, and in the end you are having fights all the time...you should make an effort, open your heart, be someone with a open mind, with a ideal of our love is the most important thing, so don’t use a little to start a battle!!!

today i know, today i learn my lesson, if one day i go back with my love, maybe we have a discussion here and there, like every couple have, not nothing bigger, and i promise, i sure, i will not be a intolerant stubborn man, i will be putting our love on top of everything, she is my love, she is compass, how can i fight with her??? i cannot, i will not!!! i love her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment